Beautiful me, Beautiful you

Friday, February 6, 2015

☀ Day 2/100 ☁ - Clean Eating Challenge

It is my 2nd day of my clean eating challenge! So far things have been going smooth and I feel great!
°)b

Intake & Exercise for Day 2

-Breakfast-

- Cup of pumpkin tea with coconut milk


- Lunch -

I was not that hungry for lunch so I had something small.
- 7 whole wheat & honey fig bars (From Whole Foods in the bulk bins.)
- Evolution strawberry lemonade (so yummy!)


- Dinner -

-  Homemade vegan Caesar salad
-  A few roasted potatoes (my dad was having some)


- Dessert -

Since it is Friday I get dessert! On the Weekend (Friday and Saturday) I get sweets. Yay!
- Some almond ice cream


- Snacks -
I was not in a snacking mood today.



- Exercise -
I didn't exercise today because I wasn't feeling super great and I woke kinda late.

No comments:

Post a Comment