Beautiful me, Beautiful you

Friday, February 20, 2015

Recommended Beauty Books

I love beauty and fashion books to learn or find inspiration. These five books I totally recommend if you are interested.




- Makeup -



This book is so incredibly helpful! It goes through step by step of makeup application.  This is one of the only makeup books I have read that mentions eating good food so your skin can be at its best. This book is so helpful for beginners that are just starting to use makeup.






This book is about being successful and confident where ever you are. It has many parts to it including fashion and makeup. I like this book because it is really inspiring.



- Fashion -


This book is a really random selection. I like this book  because it has the full history from the very first shoe to the modern shoe of today. I just find that really interesting.


This book is really popular because it's a really good book. I was confused when I bought this book because I thought it was a book showing you an outfit a day, like a calendar. But It's not. 
The title really confused me so I thought I would explain it. The 3 in the title stands for 3 different occasions that are most common in your life. The 6 stands for 6 staple items in your wardrobe for different seasons. The 5 stands for 5 always essential accessories for different seasons. This book has so many inspirational quotes by fashion icons in it. I really like it!


  - Inspiration -



I chose Audrey Hepburn for my inspiration because I like her style I think it is classic. You can choose any body you look up to or admire. 





No comments:

Post a Comment