Beautiful me, Beautiful you

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 6/100 - Clean Eating Challenge


So today my mom and I went on a day trip. First we went to a home school field trip. But that was not what I was excited about. I was excited about, I was excited about shopping! But the stores were closed! So I was really grumpy on the ride back home. (。>0<。)


-Breakfast-
I didn't eat my breakfast because I wasn't that hungry and I was busy, busy, busy.

-Lunch -
My mom and I went to this super good vegan and vegetarian restaurant after field trip  
panini with: tomato, spinach, mozzarella, and chick'n ( beyond meat product) 
- Homemade fries with salt and pepper
- Homemade Lebanese fries (so good!)




- Dinner - 
 I didn't eat because my stomach hurt really bad from the heavy about food.

- Snacks-
- Dark chocolate covered cashews
These hurt my stomach so much. 

- Exercise -
I walked 3.10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment