Beautiful me, Beautiful you

Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 5/100 - Clean Eating Challenge


Intake & Exercise for day 5 of my 100 day clean eating challenge! 
-Breakfast-

- 1 bowl of oatmeal
- 1 piece of California toast with pesto 

 -Lunch-

I didn't really eat lunch because I was exercising.

-Dinner-

- 1 honey crisp apple
- some golden berries or gooseberries 
- homemade mint tea

- Snacks -
I'm so disappointed at myself.
- A little bite of peanut butter 
- Blue corn chips 
-Exercise-
Today wrote myself a workout program. This took me about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
280 jumping jacks 
110 crunches
20 tricep dips
20 lunges (each leg)
220 Russian twists 
20 standing calf raises 
30 second plank 
10 lung spilt jump
5 jump squats 
45 second superman 
15 burpees 

At the end of the day I walked a total of 1.50 miles.


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment