Beautiful me, Beautiful you

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 4/100 - Clean Eating Challenge


Intake & Exercise for Day 4 of my 100 day clean eating challenge!
- Breakfast -

For breakfast I decided I wanted to fast because I was saving my appetite for a little party with some yummy homemade healthy food. 

- Lunch -
At the little party I had:
- homemade mint tea
- Spinach Quiche (so good!)
- 1 piece of asparagus 
- Sorbet made of beets, apples, oranges, and turmeric 
- A little bite of mago ice cream with raw caramel 
- avocado chocolate pudding with blood orange, goji berries, and golden berries on top
↓ This is the sorbet  

- Dinner - 

For dinner I wanted something light because I was still a little bit full from my lunch.
- Homemade Mint tea 
- Golden berries 
- Frozen berries (Frozen berries and tea go so good together)




- Snacks-
I felt like I was snacking all day because I was eating little bites of almost everything.

- Exercise -
I walked for about 1.50 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment